Why I’m Starting from ZERO
Today is June 13, and I’m DELETING everything! I’m deleting all of my former activities and I will lose over 10,000 points.
In the past few months, you might have experienced these problems:
- You were showing friends how Effective works and you completed workouts which you didn’t do.
- The Game Brain/Classroom timer broke and you earned a crazy number of points.
- You completed a workout offline, but forget to enter it into the schedule.
Hard work doesn’t cheat, and we know all of you want to make sure that you earn with something you actually put in the work for. Now we’ve built a solution to fix that!
As of today, you’re able to backlog your entries and delete past blocks.
How to Delete Completed Blocks From Your Schedule
- Go to your Dashboard & click ‘Reschedule’
- Simply drag-and-drop any past block either completed or un-completed into the bin below.
How to Delete Completed Activities (via Notifications)
- Click on the notifications icon
- Go the activity you want to remove and click the trash icon.
How to Complete Workouts You Forgot To Do
- Click on the day you missed
- The “Today’s Workouts”section at the top will now reflect the day you missed.
How to Reset (DESTORY) All Your Points & Stats
- From the profile menu dropdown click on ‘See All’
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click ‘Reset’
The vision of Effective is to be an all-in-one, fun place to manage your life as a footballer and we hope this change will continue helping you to reach your goals.
Big shoutout to @martinfor as he did big things to make this happen (technically)!
We’re constantly working on improving Effective. If you have a cool idea that should be in Effective, then send me an email. If you’re an engineer that wants to work on these types of problems with your outstanding coding skills, send an email to the team.